Chili Peppers are good for:
- Fighting Migraine and Sinus Headaches
- Preventing Sinusitis and Relieve Congestion
- Fighting Cancer especially Colon
- Lowering High Blood Pressure
- Relieving Inflammation
- Soothing Intestinal Diseases
- Burning Fat and Weight Loss
- Protecting Your Heart by Clearing Arteries of Plaque
- Having Loads of Vitamin C
- Overall Circulation
Also high in orthosilicic acid, main complex in calcium chelation in the human body. Calcium mitigates stress, more peppers = less stress.
They also taste great, will give you an endorphin rush and can help fight depression!
Just One Chili Pepper a day helps keeps the Doctor Away ! !